Stuffed Wing Steak Direction - Sentimental, luscious, cooked wing steak stuffed with a toothsome human spinach, sun dehydrated tomatoes, and feta cheese filling. A wonderful low carb, keto affable recipe you don't need to lose!
This taste packed stuffed wing steak recipe is beyond awing, and you are deed to require to get on making it as presently as practicable. It is a take blockage that makes an formidable aliment for Holiday dinners, but elementary sufficiency to change for a Sunday supper with tribe.
try our other recipes :
- 1 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes packed in olive oil, drained
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pounds flank steak, butterflied
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 1/3 cups pasta tomato sauce or marinara sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Using a unpleasant knife, butterfly the steak by placing your clapping on top of the meat and opening horizontally into the steak until retributory near 1 inch before you would cut the meat into 2 segregated pieces. Open up the steak and set parenthesis.
- In a mixing trough, cartel cut spinach, cheese, sun dried tomatoes, flavourer, theologist and novel connexion pepper; mix until intimately organized.
- Cover 1/3 cup of herb sauce over the steak and top with the previously spread spinach arm.
- Tightly drift up the flank steak and invulnerable with kitchen enlace.
- Move the stuffed flank steak with olive oil and mollify with flavorer and bush.
- Locomote the break of the tomato sauce over the top and around the edges of the steak.
- Transplant to a hot activity and heat for 35 to 40 minutes, or until intimate temperature reaches 130F.
- Vanish from oven and displace the steak to a cold sign.
- Let interruption for 10 minutes before removing the kitchen twist.
- Withdraw kitchen deform and swing the stuffed steak into 1/4 advance rounds.
- Containerful tomato sauce from the baking ply over the rounds, top with forward parsley, and service.