White Chocolate Blueberry Lasagna is perfect summer dessert recipe- light, easy and no oven required!!! It starts with Golden Oreo crust and just keeps getting more delicious with every layer- cream cheese, blueberries, white chocolate and blueberry pudding, cool whip and a generous layer of white chocolate curls on top! Everything’s just better with chocolate, right?!
Great summer dessert recipe means SIMPLE, REFRESHING, NO BAKE RECIPE!!! This White Chocolate Blueberry Lasagna is all-in-one summer dessert!
It’s the middle of May and I’m already all into summer recipe ideas. And summer simply means SIMPLE, REFRESHING, NO BAKE DESSERT RECIPE!!!
I have whole collection of lasagna dessert recipes on my blog. My Lasagna obsession started with Chocolate Lasagna, than I made Pumpkin Lasagna and Key Lime Pie Lasagna. I thought, “I had to make it into a blueberry version” and that’s exactly what I did. That’s how my White Chocolate Blueberry Lasagna was born. And it is quite amazing, too.
White Chocolate Blueberry Lasagna is perfect summer dessert recipe- light, easy and no oven required!!!
For the Crust:
- 36 Golden Oreo cookies ( whole cookies with filling )
- 6 tablespoon unsalted butter-melted
- Cream Cheese Layer:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter-softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1 ¼ cup Cool Whip
- 1 to 1 ½ cup blueberries fresh or thawed (I used 1 ¼ cup frozen wild blueberries)
For Pudding Layer:
- 2 – 3.9 ounce packages White Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 oz. freeze dried blueberries- powder (pulse blueberries in a food processor to make the powder)
- 1 ½ cup Cool Whip
- white chocolate bar to make the curls (or sprinkle with 1 ½ cups white chocolate chips)
- In a food processor ground whole Oreo cookies with the filling to get fine crumbs.
- Combine Oreo crumbs with 6 tablespoons melted butter and stir until evenly moistened. Press the mixture into the bottom of 9 x 13 inch dish. Set in the fridge to firm while making the filling.
- In a bowl mix together cream cheese, ½ cup softened butter and powdered sugar and beat well. Mix in 1 ¼ cup Cool Whip. Fold in blueberries. NOTES: If you use frozen blueberries you must thaw them first and rinse with water if you don’t want to get dark purple color for your filling than drained them well at several layer of paper towel!!!
- Spread the mixture over the crust.
- In a medium bowl combine white chocolate instant pudding with 3 cups cold milk. Whisk for a few minutes until the pudding starts to thicken and mix in pulverized freeze dried blueberries. Spread over cream cheese layer. Set in the fridge to firm.
- Spread 1 ½ cups Cool Whip on top.
- Top with white chocolate curls or shavings or sprinkle white chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate at least 3-4 hours before serving.