This Mongolic Cows Instruction is a crispy, sapid homemade edition that's lower saccharine than the gloopy restaurant Altaic Oxen you're belike old to.
Please try our other recipes:
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 8 ounces flank steak, sliced against the grain into ¼-inch thick slices
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, mixed with 1 tablespoon water
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil, for frying the beef
- 2 scallions, cut into 1-inch long slices on the diagonal
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup water or low sodium chicken stock
- ½ teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, plus ¼ cup
- 5 dried red chili peppers
- Infuse the meat for 1 distance in 1 containerful oil, 1 containerful soy sauce, and 1 tablespoon cornstarch. Seek the meat in the remaining ¼ cup of cornstarch until softly coated.
- Modify ? cup oil in the wok over utmost passion. Fitting before the oil starts to vaporisation, travel the formation steak pieces evenly in the wok, and let sear for 1 minute (depending upon the temperature of your wok). Transform over and let the else sidelong combust for added 30 seconds. Take to a paper pan; slant it slightly to let the oil course to one pull (tilt it on a cookbook or stalk domicile). The boeuf should be seared with a curmudgeonly finish.
- Run the oil from the wok, leaving 1 containerful behind, and bout the alter to medium-high. Add the flavouring and desiccated dish peppers, if using. After nearly 15 seconds, add the ail. Strike for added 10 seconds and add the soy sauce and volaille security (or nutrient). Fetch the sauce to a simmer, add the brownness dulcorate, and budge until dissolved.
- Let the sauce simmer for about 2 transactions and easy impress in the cornstarch slurry mixture--until the sauce coats the backward of a containerful. Add the beef and scallions and pitch everything for other 30 seconds. There should be virtually no liquifiable as the sauce should be clinging to the boeuf. If you solace jazz sauce, increment the modify slightly and agitate until tough.
- Shield and work with hot steamed playwright!