Slow cooker teriyaki bird is bird breasts cooked with garlic, ginger, soy sauce and honey, then shredded and drizzled with sauce. Serve over rice for an easy but satisfying crock pot dinner!
I always order teriyaki hen when I go to my local eastern eating place. This gradual cooker recipe is SO easy to make at home and has all the identical exceptional flavors of the restaurant version.
- 2 teaspoons ginger minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Vicinity the chicken breasts in a gradual cooker.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, ginger, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce sesame oil and rice vinegar.
- Pour the soy sauce aggregate over the bird.
- cover and cook dinner on high for 4-5 hours or LOW for eight hours.
- cast off the chicken from the slow cooker and shred with forks.
- Pour the teriyaki sauce from the slow cooker thru a strainer into a saucepan.
- area the saucepan on the stove over medium excessive warmness and produce to a simmer.
- In a small bowl, blend the cornstarch with the water until dissolved.
- Pour the cornstarch into the pan and convey a boil. prepare dinner for 1-2 mins or till sauce has simply thickened.
- Pour the sauce over the shredded hen and toss to coat the chicken. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and inexperienced onions, then serve.