All and sundry loves Oreos! And those Mint Oreo desserts couldn’t be simpler and delicious. just three easy components is all you want.
These Mint Oreo cakes are perfect for St. Patrick’s Day, but in reality they're terrific for any excursion, certainly trade up the colours and sprinkles and you've a scrumptious treat!
- Sprinkles, optional but fun
- 1 package (8 ounce) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 package Mint Oreo cookies
- Candy Coating
- The use of a meals Processor, weigh down Oreo cookies -centers covered – into first-class crumbs
- In a huge bowl, place softened cream cheese
- upload the Oreo crumbs and integrate well
- Roll into balls and area on a cookie sheet coated with wax paper
- region in freezer as a minimum 1 hour (I left mine a couple days and they have been pleasant)
- running with 1 chocolate coating, region almond bark or candy melts in a microwave safe bowl and soften. depending on the amount you operate, I start with 1 minute then stir, and retain heating for 20 seconds at a time, till the chocolate is sort of melted.
- working with a few desserts at a time, leaving the relaxation in the freezer,
- Coat muffins in chocolate
- right now add sprinkles if preferred