M&M White Chocolate FudgeThe M&M White Chocolate Fudge is so clean to make, it could be completed in 10 mins! I followed my favourite chocolate fudge recipe, used white chocolate chips and crowned with festive M&M’s! So easy, festive, and certainly successful!
Please try our other recipes :
Easy Christmas Cookie Sticks
Eggnog Latte Truffles
Brownie Gingerbread Cupcakes
Snowball Party Mix
- 1 jar marshmallow fluff
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup M&M's , divided
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 package white chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- Butter or grease a 9 x9 inch pan. Set apart.
- mix the sugar, butter and evaporated milk in a large saucepan. warmness over medium heat till a rolling boil. Boil for approximately 3 mins, until 234 levels. make sure to calibrate your thermometer and modify for that reason. also, you can check in a bowl of cold water, and it have to come together in a gentle ball.
- eliminate from the warmth. add the chocolate chips and marshmallow cream, blend until well blended. Stir inside the vanilla. Fold in 1 cup M&M's
- Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup M&M's over the top. gently press into the fudge.
- allow set until it hardens, about ninety minutes.