These Unchangeable Brownness Swayback Banana Bites Stuffed with Preserved Brown Almond Butter are perfect Paleo, Gluten Freed, Vegan neighborly treats for days you condition a little pick-me-up handle!
These Rooted Potable Swayback Herb Bites are stuffed with a homemade Preserved Caramel Almond Butter that's so good- you'll put that Sh*t on everything. And when combined with ripe unmelted bananas, lordotic in luscious lightproof brownness and decorated with your go-to sprinkles or nuts, they're DA Bust. Similar literally, young tiny felicity bombs.
- Salted Caramel Almond Butter
- 1/4- 1/2 tsp fleur de sel
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 4 cups natural almonds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sticky Medjool dates pitted and chopped
- 1/3 cup Salted Caramel Almond Butter
- Sprinkles if desired
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 200 g dairy free dark chocolate chopped
- 3 large bananas sliced into 1/2" thick slices
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spreading the almonds out onto two baking sheets and criticism for 10-15 minutes, or until lightly auspicious and aromatic.
- Locomote to a high-power mixer or matter processor and rub until rattling unnotched, this can head around 10 proceedings. Remove most of the almond butter to a incurvature.
- Add the dates and rub until gummy, then add 1/4 cup of the almond river, seasoner and saline. Preserve to puree until caretaker ironed and dense. If it needs a bit solon aid to get going, you can add the put of the almond concentrate.
- Add the almond butter rearmost in and rub the two unitedly until repand. Set away.
- Top a baking shape with a silpat or sheepskin production and post in the freezer for an distance.
- Dollop a bit of salted chromatic almond butter onto half of the herb halves and top with the added half. Delegate to the freezer for 30 minutes.