Smooth Skillet Baked Ziti made in only 30 minutes with pork, ricotta and mozzarella cheese is an smooth, hearty, cheesy dish your own family will love!
This skillet pasta is simple, complete of delicious baked ziti flavors and totally kid pleasant. Plus whilst you p.c. up leftovers for later you could just upload 1/4 cup of pasta sauce into the container first, top with the pasta and while you microwave it simply upload a moist paper towel over the top of the pasta.
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese cut into chunks
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 8 ounces uncooked ziti pasta
- Upload the pork and onions to a big heavy cast iron skillet and cook till browned and the onions (about 5-6 minutes) are translucent earlier than including in the garlic and stirring.
- upload inside the marinara sauce, tomato paste, water, oregano, basil and pasta and convey to a boil earlier than decreasing to a simmer and cooking, covered, for 18-20 mins.
- uncover, dot with mozzarella and ricotta cheese before serving.