This easy crock pot candy is creamy chocolate peanut clusters, all made with the help of a gradual cooker! the appropriate deal with for the vacations that serves a crowd.
Peanuts and chocolate are a classic aggregate that by no means goes out of fashion. This easy sweet can be made in the crock pot with simply five minutes of prep time, it’s terrific for excursion parties or to give as presents.
The vacations are here, this means that there’s a variety of celebrating and gift giving taking place! There are times when i have the energy and staying power to sit and enhance problematic vacation cookies through hand, and instances in which I need a brief hostess gift or birthday celebration meals contribution without quite a few effort
- 2 lbs white almond bark broken into pieces, or can use white candy melts
- 1 lb roasted salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup holiday sprinkles
- 16 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 lb roasted unsalted peanuts
- Area the peanuts in a crock pot. add the chocolate chips and almond bark on pinnacle.
- cook on LOW for 1 hour. eliminate lid and stir. cover and cook dinner for an additional 30 minutes. Stir till thoroughly combined.
- Drop tablespoon sized dollops of the sweet onto parchment paper, pinnacle with sprinkles. Cool till firm, then serve.
Please try our other recipes :