This Asian Crispy Sesame chook is a scrumptious selfmade opportunity to that naughty takeaway!
Crispy Sesame bird with a Sticky Asian Sauce - tastier than that naughty takeaway and awesome easy to make. sweet, salty, crispy, sticky and a bit bit highly spiced - it covers all the bases for the sort of food that everybody polishes off. Its a actual own family favorite!
- 3 chicken breast fillets chopped into bite-size chunks
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 3 tbsp cornflour/cornstarch
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 10 tbsp plain/all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- 1 tbsp Chinese rice vinegar white wine vinegar will work too
- Small bunch spring onions/scallions chopped
- Boiled rice
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Warmth the oil in a wok or large frying pan till very hot.
- even as the oil is heating, region the egg in a single shallow bowl and the cornflour in some other shallow bowl. add the flour, salt, pepper, garlic salt and paprika to another shallow bowl and blend collectively.
- Dredge the chook within the cornflour, then dip inside the egg (ensure all the bird is protected in egg wash), and eventually dredge it within the seasoned flour. add to the wok and cook dinner on a high heat for six-7 mins, turning or three instances all through cooking, until well browned. you could need to prepare dinner in batches (I discover i will do it in one batch see you later because it's no greater than three chicken breasts). dispose of from the pan and place in a bowl coated with kitchen towels.
- upload all the sauce components to the new wok, stir and bubble on a high heat till the sauce reduces via approximately a third (must take 2-3 mins). add the bird again in and toss within the sauce to coat. prepare dinner for 1-2 minutes.
- turn off the heat and divide among four bowls. Serve with boiled rice and pinnacle with sesame seeds and spring onions.
Please try our other recipes :