Bird, pasta and the flavors of bruschetta come collectively in a recipe that’s approximately to come to be your family’s preferred!
this is perfect for the ones lazy days whilst you don’t have time to comb your hair not to mention consider cooking. It additionally enables with not having to think about what ought to we've for dinner! That proper there may be my least favored issue about cooking dinner.
- 4 (4- ounces each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 10 fresh basil leaves , cut into thin strips
- 1 pound bow tie pasta
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 4 tablespoons olive oil , divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves , minced, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 roma tomatoes
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Balsamic Glaze :
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- Put together pasta in keeping with the instructions on the package deal.
- Season hen with salt and pepper.
- heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a nonstick skillet; upload cubed chicken and prepare dinner for 8 minutes, or until chook is browned and inner temperature reaches 165F tiers. Set apart.
- dice tomatoes and save the juices in a small bowl.
- combine tomatoes, tomato juices, basil, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, pepper, & half of of the minced garlic; set aside. you can also make this beforehand of time and refrigerate for 2 hours, covered.
- heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a heavy bottom saucepan over medium-low warmness.
- upload final garlic and saute for about 20 seconds, or until tender and soft - do now not burn the garlic.
- increase heat to medium high and stir in previously prepared tomato salad.
- upload tomato sauce to pan and convey to a boil.
- add prepared pasta to sauce pan and toss round until lined. Set aside.
- In a small pan, deliver to a boil vinegar and sugar; lessen warmth to a simmer and preserve to cook dinner till sauce turns to a thick syrup. remove from warmness and upload to organized pasta.
- switch pasta to a platter.
- set up prepared fowl breasts on pinnacle of pasta.