Now not hard! I repeat – no longer tough! if you need to try something a touch one of a kind out of your traditional chocolate chip sugar, why no longer try these Cherry Garcia cookies instead! you could make those from scratch using elements that i'm sure you have already got on your pantry. All you'll want to pick up are the cherries and the semi-candy morsels.
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Maraschino cherries
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (12 oz.) bag Nestle semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 sticks (1 1/2 cups) butter, softened at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set apart.
- In a large blending bowl, add the sugar, butter, egg, and almond extract. With an electric powered mixer, cream till light and fluffy.
- Upload the flour and salt and blend till simply combined.
- Upload the semi-candy chocolate chips and stir till properly distributed.
- Lightly fold inside the chopped cherries.
- Relax cookie dough for 30 minutes.
- Roll dough into 2 inch balls (the cookies will now not amplify lots inside the oven) and area on parchment-coated cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until mild brown.
- Cool on cookie sheet for five minutes earlier than moving to a cord rack to cool absolutely.
- Revel in!!