Crispy baked cauliflower portions are covered in an orange sauce. It’s like orange bird however with cauliflower as an alternative!
The addicting sauce, as you could consider, works wonderfully with the crispy baked golden cauliflower pieces which can be first lined in panko bread crumbs.
- 2 large eggs whisked
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs Kikkoman brand preferred for even baking
- 1/2 head of cauliflower cut into bite-sized florets
For the sauce :
- 1/8 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/4 tsp ginger minced
- 2 1/2 tbsp vinegar
- Preheat the oven to four hundred°F. Set aside whisked egg in a small blending bowl. add approximately half cup of panko breadcrumbs into a Ziploc bag. Line a further-large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dip cauliflower in egg mixture and then shake some instances in order that extra egg drips off. You do not want to hose down your breadcrumbs with extra egg because then they won't persist with the cauliflower. Set apart dipped cauliflower on a slicing board or plate, so that extra excess egg has a hazard to drip off. Repeat with final cauliflower.
- Take an egg dipped cauliflower and location into a bag of breadcrumbs. Seal and shake some instances until it's miles absolutely protected in breadcrumbs. remove and place onto baking sheet. Repeat with final cauliflower, including a further 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs to the bag on every occasion you run out. you could do some cauliflower at a time, however I don't advise extra than 3-four due to the fact your cauliflower won't be as nicely covered in breadcrumbs.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or till coating is a dark golden brown and crunchy.
- at the same time as the cauliflower is baking, make the sauce. the use of a small saucepan, upload all ingredients listed except the remaining set (1 tbsp water + 2 tsp cornstarch). bring sauce to a low boil, stirring continuously. In a small bowl, completely dissolve cornstarch in water, then upload to the aggregate. Stir until sauce boils again and cook until sauce thickens. Drizzle sauce over cauliflower. add sparkling chopped scallions if preferred. 1 tsp ketchup
- 2 tsp cornstarch + 2 tbsp water
Low Carb Steak Fajita Roll-Ups Recipe
Hawaiian Pineapple Chicken
Best Green Bean Casserolle
Thai Turkey Burgers
Italian Style Rice